Hillcrest Surgery (along with most GP Practices in West London) is moving to a new clinical system.The change over days for us are 21st and 22nd May 2014
How this will impact on patient services:
* We are not able to book appointments beyond the 20th May as we will not be able to access the new appointment system until the 21st May.
* Appointments, telephone calls and most tasks will take all staff longer as they learn the new system. We will therefore be running an urgent service only on Wednesday 21st and Thursday 22nd May and ask that patients only contact the surgery for urgent issues.
* We will be unable to scan hospital letters between 13th May and 20th May therefore there will be a backlog we will need to work through.
* Between 9th May and 21st May we will only be receiving urgent test results from the laboratory.
* Between 9th and 16th May we will only have in-house phlebotomy for urgent blood tests.
* Access to online appointment and prescription ordering services will not be available