The Fair Processing Notice is intended to inform you about the type of patient information that GP Practices hold, how that information might be used, with whom we may share that information, and how we ensure it is kept secure.
Fair Processing Notice
Use of Telephone and CCTV Recordings
All calls in and out of the Practice are recorded and they along with any relevant CCTV footage may be used as evidence of abusive or unacceptable behaviour towards our staff or other patients and may be shared with the police or other relevant authorities.
- Whole Systems dashboard programme – healthiernorthwestlondon.nhs.uk
- Your Personal information Choices – content.digital.nhs.uk/yourinfo
- How information is used – content.digital.nhs.uk/article
- Review of health and care data security and consent – www.gov.uk
- Records management code of practice for health and social care – www.gov.uk
- Fair Processing NHS England – www.england.nhs.uk
- The information Governance Review – www.gov.uk
- NHS Choices – Your health and care records – www.nhs.uk